Held at Ewell Court House
The workshop will provide you with the following:
- Introduction to Essential oils
- An appreciation of Benefits of Essential oils for mood and health
- An understaning of the importance of oil safety
- Safety around Inhalation, Bath safety, phototoxity, allergy & skin irritation, injestion.
- How to use oils with children
- Long term use of oils.
Lead by aromatherapist Christine Michele Murray the workshop is designed to give you an appreciation of the benifits of essential oils with a focus on usinging them safely. Held at the beautiful Ewell Court House included in the morning :
- Course Booklet
- Essential oil introductory kit comprisong 3 oils (worth £20.00) -Membership an exclusive Facebook Group where you can ask questions & get support.
The Morning is followed up by a 1-1 30 minute support call with Christine, to answer any questions you may have.